Life Without Plastic's Customer Reward Points Program
Our Customer Reward Points Program is a way for us to thank you for your continued support, which allows us to offer more and more fabulous plastic-free products at reasonable prices. The Program enables you to accumulate points for each of your purchases, and for helping to spread the word about what we do. The more people change their purchasing habits by investing in durable, high quality, ethically-sourced non-plastic products, the less toxic and environment polluting plastics will be produced.
Life Without Plastic's* Customer Reward Points Program allows you to earn points redeemable for money savings in our online store when you: 1) purchase products; 2) subscribe to our newsletter; 3) write a review; or 4) share a promotion with your friends on Facebook or other social media. It's easy for you to redeem your points, which can add up to big savings and help you rid your life of plastics even faster.
By participating in the Life Without Plastic Points Program, you implicitly agree to these following Terms and Conditions of the Program - please review them:
How it works?
Here is how each of these actions will earn you some points:
- Each point is worth 1 cent, so it is easy to track how much rebate you've accumulated so far.
- Get 5 points for every dollar you spend shopping on our website.
- Get 100 points for creating an account with us or for logging into your account for the first time on our new website. That's $1.00 off your next order!
- Get 100 points for subscribing to our newsletter. That's another $1.00 off your next order!
- Get 100 points for answering our poll at checkout on the left banner. That's yet another $1.00 off your next order!
- Get 20 points for writing a product review that has been approved. You can earn up to 200 points per day just for writing reviews of the products you have bought with us. Please note that you must have actual experience with the product to be able to write a valid review. All reviews are subject to approval.
- If you refer a friend through a referral link and the friend actually makes a purchase, you will get 300 points and your friend will enjoy a 3% rebate.
- You need to create or have an existing Life Without Plastic account in order to earn points. Orders paid using the "Guest Checkout" do not earn reward points because if you do not create an account on our website we are unable to store and track your reward points.
- Each activity mentioned above adds reward points to your balance: each point is equivalent to $0.01 (subject to change at our discretion without prior notice - in which case the new value will apply to all points in your account).
- Your reward points are applied to your subtotal before applicable sales tax or shipping costs are added.
- Reward points are non-transferable, cannot be exchanged for cash, and may be cancelled or altered by Life Without Plastic on reasonable grounds and without prior notice.
- Reward points cannot be transferred between accounts. So, if for any reason you abandon an existing account and create a new one, your reward points will remain in your previous account and you will start gaining new points at your new account.
- You may check your reward points balance by visiting the Reward Balance section when you are logged into your account.
- The reward points never expire for as long as your Life Without Plastic customer account is active. If you close your account, you lose the reward points in the account.
- You will receive appropriate reward points when purchasing Life Without Plastic gift cards/certificates. However, purchases using a Life Without Plastic gift cards/certificates are excluded from the Reward Program in order to avoid double rewards.
- Reward points may not be redeemed for cash.
- Unless otherwise indicated, reward points may be redeemed in conjunction with discounts or offers granted by Life Without Plastic.
- Any amount of accumulated reward points can be used toward a purchase. There is no minimum number of points required before they can be redeemed.
These rules are subject to change without prior notice and at our discretion.
Participation in the Life Without Plastic Customer Reward Points Program is a privilege and as such can be suspended, revoked or terminated at any time by Life Without Plastic for any reason and at the sole discretion of Life Without Plastic. Such an action will usually be in the case of a customer who is abusing the Program in a manner that is unfair to other customers, but we reserve the right to terminate participation at any time for any reason.
In the event of termination of your participation, all benefits including all accrued points and other Program benefits will automatically and immediately be forfeited.
A Bit More Legal Stuff
Participation and benefits shall be considered void where prohibited by law.
Life Without Plastic assumes no liability for any user's participation that contravenes the laws or regulations of his or her province, state, or country.
Your participation is subject to present and future Program rules.
Your participation is valid only at www.lifewithoutplastic.com and reward points may only be earned and redeemed on this website.
Life Without Plastic reserves the right to vary any or all of the terms and features of the Life Without Plastic Customer Reward Points Program, to amend these Terms and Conditions, or to terminate the Program, at any time without notice and without further obligations to users, including, but not limited to, modifications which: a) govern reward points earned on and after the date of the change; or b) change the value of already accumulated reward points. Notice of any such changes, amendments or termination will be provided to users via message or email, or by being posted on the Life Without Plastic website and will be effective immediately, unless otherwise stated in such notification.
*Life Without Plastic is a trade mark and trade name of Mama Mundo Inc.