These breathable all-cotton pads are so comfortable, you’ll wonder how you lived without them. They are made to last for years, so you’ll save money and help the environment.
Each Day Pad includes:
1 Holder (approximately 23 cm / 9" long and 6.35 cm / 2 1/2" wide)
GladRags Day Pads have a unique three part design which allows you to customize the absorbency of the pad according to your flow by choosing one or two inserts. You can even use the holder alone for an ultra-slim liner!
GladRags holders are made out of comfortable cotton flannel fitted with a snap and “envelope” for the inserts. GladRags inserts consist of super-absorbent terry cloth and flannel for maximum protection.
To Use GladRags Washable Menstrual Pads:
1. Place 1 or 2 of the inserts inside the holder.
2. Turn your GladRag over. Snap it around your underwear. The tag side goes next to your underwear and the smooth side goes next to your body.
3. Change your GladRag (holder and inserts) about as often as you would change a disposable pad.
4. Follow care instructions for washing.
|Dimensions||Holder: 22.9 x 6.35 cm / 9" x 2.5"|
|Materials||Certified organic cotton undyed flannel and terry cloth. Stainless steel snap.|
|Care Instructions||After use, separate the inserts from the holder. Soak in cold water to help prevent staining. Adding an enzyme cleaner to the soaking water may help protext against staining. Machine wash cold and tumble dry low using natural soap or detergent; please do|
|Packaging||100% post-consumer recycled cardboard box.|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Health & Environment||BPA-free, phthalate-free, PVC-free and lead-free. Compostable.|
- Comfortable. Review by Kiai
Value Quality Price